Friday, September 16, 2016

My New MAC lipstick.

I actually had this lipstick since the beginning of the year. I bought it around New Years. It was really an inpulse buy only because I never spent that much money on only one lipstick. I know what you guys are going to say I already own MAC lipsticks but this time I actually bought them from Canada. (Everything here is always more expensive) But seriously, i was looking for a dark matte coloured lipstick for a while, preferably brown because it's just so damn gorgeous. Since the NYC Mohagany lipstick I bought last year I wasn't able to find one at the drugstore. Every brown lipstick I could find were either sheer, not matte or just considered a nude for my skin tone. After all of this research, I thought about buying online, but that plan backfired pretty quick. The cost of one lipstick plus shipping fees is just one big ridiculous idea. Let's not forget about the taxes too. The trend was out and even though I'm pretty late on it, I really want to try it. 



The lipstick I bought from MAC is called Antique Velvet. It is is the matte family. It's a really rich and creamy brown color, really opaque and I don't have to pass over my lips a thousand times to get the color you see in the tube. The only downside is ( you guys probably know what I'm going to say right now) that it does dry out my lips the longer a wear it but it does have a great staying power on my lips. I did use a lipliner to line my lips before hand. I used the Revlon Colorstay lipliner in the color Chocolate. 


Fall is coming you guys, well it's pretty much already here and it's a really nice color to rock in the next few months.

Mirlaine XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That photo is amazing, what camera do you use if you don't mind me asking:)

    splodgeofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for stopping by... I actually took this picture with my iPhone 6 with maximum lighting and then I used the app morebeauty2 to photoshop it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...